ABOUT THE BRIDGE
The Bridge was founded by Kestutis Nakas in 2014. Our mission is to bring quality live theatre and performance to Chicago’s Bridgeport neighborhood at reasonable prices.
The Bridge is housed at 643 W 31st St in the First Trinity Community Center Auditorium (aka The Orphanage).
- Chicago Tribune: A pause to give thanks for churches that give theaters homes
- DNA Info: 'The Bridge' Theater Company Coming to Bridgeport
- Broadway World: New Chicago Theatre The Bridge to Open with THE GOLF BALL, 6/13
- The Gate Newspaper: New theater debuts in Bridgeport this weekend
- Windy City Times: Theater Review, The Golf Ball
For high-res photos and interview requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org